We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Conditions???

Which Keystone hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Naperville, Illinois
Level Contributor
1,654 posts
Save Topic
Conditions???

All -

How are the current conditions? We head out next week. Haven't seen snow in the forecast there in a while.

Aspen, Colorado
Level Contributor
2,182 posts
Save Reply
11. Re: Conditions???

Maybe something Thurs but in my area we're approaching the '61 record for the record-lowest January snowfall total. All the resorts and doing the best they can with what we have . . . and yes, warmer today here than in the midwest,

Naperville, Illinois
Level Contributor
1,654 posts
Save Reply
12. Re: Conditions???

I will start doing my dance tomorrow when I get there. Damn global warming. Had a good streak of hitting it right a few years back. Looks like I need to start pushing the trips back into March (damn kids school schedule makes that difficult).

Oh well at least it will be warmer there. Wind Chills -15 last night in Chicago. High of 7 today. Should have headed to upper MI. They got 6" last night with more to come. Of course I would spend more time on the lifts then actually skiing.

Colorado
Destination Expert
for Colorado
Level Contributor
12,341 posts
58 reviews
Save Reply
13. Re: Conditions???

Conditions are much better now with the new snow.

14. Re: Conditions???

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 12:15 am, February 02, 2014