We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Current lift ticket prices

Naperville, Illinois
Level Contributor
1,679 posts
Save Topic
Current lift ticket prices

does anyone know what keystone is charging for a walk up ticket this season? I will be there 1/6-1/9. Im debating on weather or not to purchase a 3 of 5 day ticket or a 2 of 4 day. We may want to snowmobile but are not certain. If we decide not to snowmobile we will end up needing to purchase another day on our tickets.

Destination Expert
for Colorado
Level Contributor
13,917 posts
63 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Current lift ticket prices

I don't really know, I have a pass but you can look at

also check out

Level Contributor
391 posts
40 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Current lift ticket prices

The info on what current (as well as future) lift tickets will cost at the window can be found here:

Looks like it is $86 per day for adult (single day - Keystone only) , $172 for two days, or $240 for three days.

3. Re: Current lift ticket prices

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 12:19 am, June 28, 2011