We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Lodging, discount lift tickets

Which Keystone hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Phoenix, Arizona
Level Contributor
167 posts
61 reviews
Save Topic
Lodging, discount lift tickets

What is the best place to stay to ski Keystone if one wants to be close to the slopes to walk in for lunch or just get tired? I will have my grandchildren with me and they would like to have a pool to swim. I would appreciate a hot tub so I can soothe the aches while I watch the kids swim and get worn out.Do you know of any discounts for lift tickets since it is becoming so expensive? I understand the resort is charging over $70/day.

1. Re: Lodging, discount lift tickets

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

TripAdvisor staff removed this post either because the author requested it, or because it did not meet TripAdvisor's forum guidelines.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 3:52 pm, January 19, 2005
Colorado
Destination Expert
for Colorado
Level Contributor
12,750 posts
60 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Lodging, discount lift tickets

You might inquire as to when Keystone will open mountain house lifts. I prefer to ski out of the mountain house base, especially with beginner skiers. The lines are very short, many times nonexistent, it is easy to take schoolmarm home. Typically you will find the lodging to be less than at River Run. Condos that are close to the lifts, Chateaux Du'Mont, Ironwood, Tenderfoot, Key Condos, Snowdance, of those Chateaux Du'Mont is the closest right at the lifts. You can buy dicounted lits at Denver area grocery stores, King Soopers off Youngfield makes for an eay stop if your driving up on 1-70, it is on the western edge of the Denver suburbswww.skihappy.com