We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Golf in the Grand Lake/Grand County area?

Norman, Oklahoma
5 posts
Save Topic
Golf in the Grand Lake/Grand County area?

Hello! We are vacationing in Grand Lake this summer. I haven't been there in 3 years and excited to get back. My dad and I are avid golfers but I haven't played up there since I was a kid. Does anyone have any recomendations for courses within a decent distance? I know there aren't that many courses in Grand County, but I thought I would check. We do plan on playing the Grand Lake course because it was one of the first places I played as a youngster. Does anyone know anything about these courses:

Pole Creek (Winter Park)

Grand Elk (Granby)

Golf Granby Ranch

I'm open to other suggestions too...just don't want to have to drive too far. We will be there late June, early July, just before the 4th. Any information is appreciated!

Colorado
Destination Expert
for Colorado
Level Contributor
13,442 posts
61 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Golf in the Grand Lake/Grand County area?

Sorry you have not had a response. Not many golfers on our forums. I have heard good things about Pole Creek but honestly since my own golfing days are done I can't tell you any specifics. The pictures look lovely but know that the area has been hit hard by pine beetle so it may not look quite like the photos.

If you feel like coming over to Summit County Keystone has 2 courses. The Ranch which locals prefer and the River which tourist like because it is more a "mountain" course. I too preferred the Ranch. Both for the golf and cocktails on the deck!

http://www.keystoneresort.com/golf/golf.aspx

2. Re: Golf in the Grand Lake/Grand County area?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 5:16 pm, May 21, 2014