We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Rocky Mountain Repertory Theatre

Denver, CO
4 posts
1 review
Save Topic
Rocky Mountain Repertory Theatre

If you are in Grand Lake in the summer, do not miss seeing a show at the Rocky Mountain Repertory Theatre!! An unbelievable night of professional theatre. My family and I were very sceptical about summer stock being avid theatre goers in Denver. The performances rivaled anything we've seen from the Broadway tours that travel through. And the amazing thing is the young actors do all three different shows in true repertory!!

Don't miss this hidden gem!!

Grand Lake, Colorado
Level Contributor
603 posts
1 review
Save Reply
1. Re: Rocky Mountain Repertory Theatre

That's soo cool!! I lived in grand lake for 8 years, the shows are awesome!!! If you go to the grand lake lodge afterwards, all the actors sem to hang out there!

Palatine, Illinois
Level Contributor
464 posts
58 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Rocky Mountain Repertory Theatre

I understand Beauty and the Beast is playing during my stay there in June. I was a little put off by the ticket price, but it sounds worth it. I'll have to tell my sister (an actress) that the cast hangs out at the hotel where we'll be staying. It might be a lively spot for someone with an interest in theatre.

Palatine, Illinois
Level Contributor
464 posts
58 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Rocky Mountain Repertory Theatre

BTW, can you recommend any other activities for a city dweller who is not up to hiking long distances or doing outdoorsy things (afraid of wild animals and getting lost!)?

I'm staying at the Grand Lake Lodge.

Grand Lake, Colorado
Level Contributor
603 posts
1 review
Save Reply
4. Re: Rocky Mountain Repertory Theatre

Just because you go to colorado, does not mean you have to hike! The grand lake lodge is beautiful!! The town of grand lake is awsome! The whole town, is pretty much a boardwalk, with all sorts of shops, and restaurant's

Grand lake alone is the largest, deepest natural lake in colorado.

I love grand lake!! If you have any more questions, i would love to answer them!!

Level Contributor
41 posts
Save Reply
5. Re: Rocky Mountain Repertory Theatre

Is the RM Repertory Theatre an indoor or an outdoor theatre?

Denver, CO
4 posts
1 review
Save Reply
6. Re: Rocky Mountain Repertory Theatre

It is an indoor theatre located in the Grand Lake Communtiy house. An intimate 192 seat house provides everyone with a great view of the amazing talent brought in to Grand Lake from across America!