We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Coors brewery tour this Sat or Sunday??

San Marcos...
Level Contributor
226 posts
36 reviews
Save Topic
Coors brewery tour this Sat or Sunday??

We'll be in Denver over the weekend and thought we'd fo to Golden. At this time of year which would be the less crowded day?

Thanks

WI
Destination Expert
for Wisconsin, Colorado Springs
Level Contributor
6,161 posts
117 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Coors brewery tour this Sat or Sunday??

We went in summer I believe on a weekend and had no problem getting in on the next tour out and it didn't feel crowded at all. I would imagine you wouldn't have a problem with either day really at this time of year but I can only share what we experienced for the time of year we went.

Denver
Level Contributor
43 posts
6 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Coors brewery tour this Sat or Sunday??

Been to several tours. There is a time with few people, there is a time with a crowd. Thus far all were let-IN in the latter situation. The tour-guide/s only request is not to disrupt the ongoing operations and simply enjoy the educational tour.

San Marcos...
Level Contributor
226 posts
36 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Coors brewery tour this Sat or Sunday??

thanks... think we'll try Saturday

San Marcos...
Level Contributor
226 posts
36 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Coors brewery tour this Sat or Sunday??

We went on saturday.... no problem. Ate lunch at Ali Baba which was very nice. Thanks all.....

Denver
Level Contributor
43 posts
6 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Coors brewery tour this Sat or Sunday??

Good to hear you had a fun time. Take care.

6. Re: Coors brewery tour this Sat or Sunday??

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 12:16 am, April 07, 2010