We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Camping near Sunlight Mountain

Colorado
Level Contributor
177 posts
16 reviews
Save Topic
Camping near Sunlight Mountain

Can anyone tell me more about disperesed camping near Sunlight (or pay even). I have heard the area near 4 Mile Park is good but can't find any info on it. Is it okay for a pop up camper? What about fishing or camping near creeks? Any other areas or info would be great. Thank you.

Santa Fe, New Mexico
Destination Expert
for Santa Fe, Mesa Verde National Park, Boulder, New Mexico
Level Contributor
21,400 posts
53 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Camping near Sunlight Mountain

Plenty of NF campgrounds in the Glenwood/Basalt/Carbondale/Aspen areas! Check this link for descriptions and photos. forestcamping.com/dow/…colorado I would also check with White River NF for information on camping in the area. …usda.gov/activity/…camping-cabins . You may also want to look at Grand Mesa for camping and fishing.

2. Re: Camping near Sunlight Mountain

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 12:18 pm, June 21, 2013
Get answers to your questions about Glenwood Springs