We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Glenwood Caverns Adventure Park

Which Glenwood Springs hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Tucson, Arizona
Level Contributor
3,336 posts
27 reviews
Save Topic
Glenwood Caverns Adventure Park

Will be driving through Glenwood on our way to Denver in July and was thinking about stopping at the Caverns Adventure Park. Looks like they have some fun things for teens to enjoy for the afternoon, bungy jumping, gondola, rock climb wall, etc. Would appreciate your thoughts on this place.

Also, what is the best way to explore the hot springs pools? Are they only located at the hotel?

We will just be there for the day and will have our motor home.

Thanks

Glenwood Springs...
Level Contributor
473 posts
43 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Glenwood Caverns Adventure Park

I have taken the tram up to the caverns and dined at the restaurant, but not actually taken advantage of the other activities. However, my daughter and some of her friends have and they all enjoyed it. Based on what they have said, I think it would be a fun place for teens and some of the attractions would definitely give them an adrenaline rush.

The pool is located across from the hotel and is a separate venue. You do not need to stay at the hotel to take advantage of the pool. They have a huge parking area, so it would be a great place to park your RV and leave it while you walk around and explore.

FYI, summer traffic in Glenwood is hectic and some of our streets are a little tight on space. Driving an RV around can be a little tough. We do have free bus service that runs to various parts of town.

2. Re: Glenwood Caverns Adventure Park

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 2:16 pm, September 15, 2009