We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Questions from a new poster...

Frisco, Colorado
Destination Expert
for Frisco
Level Contributor
5,795 posts
40 reviews
Save Topic
Questions from a new poster...

I received a PM from someone new to the TA forums. I don't have kiddos, but there are plenty out there who do, maybe someone can help this person...

"I'm going to be in Frisco for a week with my 2 sons who are 3 and 1... we go a bit stir crazy if we stay inside too long. We don't have a huge vacation budget, but any suggestions for a group that would prefer to be home by 2 or 3 each day for nap time?"

Breckenridge...
Destination Expert
for Breckenridge
Level Contributor
3,289 posts
28 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Questions from a new poster...

-Silverthorne Rec Center for the pool. They keep the water warmer than the Breck Rec Center, plus more of a kids pool than Breck.

-playing in the small sand strip over at Marina Park

-hike to Rainbow lake

-Frisco & Silverthorne library have story time for kids. Call each to find out what times

-Breck Rec- not sure if they do this in the summer but they have a few things set-up + one of those blow up bounce things for kids. Call to see if they do this in the summer and when.

-go to the Frisco elementary school for the playground at the school

-rent a bike with one of the kid's trailers

-if on Facebook, try Summit County Moms (or something like that). Fairly large and active group. Might have get together play groups while you are here.

-head to Vail for a walk around: Floyd Park is a fun park

-up to Breck: ride the gondola up to the base of Peak 8, walk around, ride back down

Matt

2. Re: Questions from a new poster...

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 8:18 am, March 15, 2017