We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Trip to Frisco in a few weeks

midwest
Level Contributor
58 posts
Save Topic
Trip to Frisco in a few weeks

Hello, I'm heading out to frisco in the new few weeks and was wondering if anyone can recommend activities or restaurants to check out? I've been in the Frisco area once before a couple years ago with the wife and really enjoyed it.

Is there any trails or short day-hikes you would recommend?

Thanks!

Mentioned in this post
Frisco
Frisco
Colorado
Frisco, Colorado
Destination Expert
for Frisco
Level Contributor
5,798 posts
40 reviews
Save Reply
11. Re: Trip to Frisco in a few weeks

This link gives you an idea of costs in the area. There are tons of others. You should be able to easily work out a decent weekly rate. Try Recycled Ski and Sports - they might have better rates.

www.pioneersportscolorado.com/bikerental.cfm

midwest
Level Contributor
58 posts
Save Reply
12. Re: Trip to Frisco in a few weeks

Hello, I have another question. We were thinking of hiking to McCollough Gulch. I heard that it is a few miles south of Breckenridge. Anyone been there before? Is it worth the hike? I have seen some photos of it and it really looks beautiful. Is it easy to hike to? Remember that I will have my 6 month old with me. Also, I need directions if anyone knows how to get there from Frisco.

Thanks for the help!

Mentioned in this post
Frisco
Frisco
Colorado
13. Re: Trip to Frisco in a few weeks

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 12:17 am, February 13, 2010