We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Edelweiss vs Alpenglow for Christmas

Houston, Texas
Level Contributor
117 posts
3 reviews
Save Topic
Edelweiss vs Alpenglow for Christmas

We are planning to spend Christmas week in Durango (specifically the mountain) next year, and are wanting to go ahead and book our place now. We will have a group of 5 adults and two children - both kids young but will be in ski school. We are looking for the easiest access to the village, so the non-skiing adults can walk to the base where lessons are at their leisure. I have found a condo at Edelweiss that might work, as well as Alpenglow. We have not skied here before, so looking for recommendations as to the best option for our needs - as the map is a little confusing to me and ski in/out doesn't always mean the same thing to everyone. I would also consider other condos, if there is one that might work better. We for sure want either 3 bedrooms + loft or 4 bedrooms.

Thank you VERY much!

1. Re: Edelweiss vs Alpenglow for Christmas

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 12:16 am, May 01, 2014