We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Snow history in Durango/Purgatory

Mesa, Arizona...
1 post
Save Topic
Snow history in Durango/Purgatory

Quick question -

my fiance and I are getting married in March, and trying to find an affordable honeymoon. We're thinking of driving up to Durango for a wintery getaway, but it will be around March 10th-17th. We only want to do it if the ski runs will still be open.

How likely is it that the snow will be good enough this year that we'll be able to get in some runs? Looking to book now and need some straight forward help.

Thanks!

14 posts
Save Reply
11. Re: Snow history in Durango/Purgatory

Awesome! Thats what I needed to know. Thanks! I prefer skiing Wolf Creek, but there are a large number of us, including my little girl who have never skiied Purgatory.

12. Re: Snow history in Durango/Purgatory

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 5:26 am, March 03, 2013