We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Lift ticket deals

Which Dillon hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Chicago
Level Contributor
24 posts
Save Topic
Lift ticket deals

My husband, three boys and I are staying in Dillon for spring break (the last week of March/early April). How can we find the best deals on lift tickets for area ski resorts (Keystone, Copper Mountain, Breckenridget, etc.)? We'll probably ski two or three days.

Breckenridge...
Level Contributor
32 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Lift ticket deals

Go to www.snow.com and order your tickets at least 7 days in advance. They will be mailed to you. The multi-day tickets are the best deal.

Michigan
Destination Expert
for Saint Joseph
Level Contributor
981 posts
34 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Lift ticket deals

I bought a couple of these coupon books for discounts at Copper Mountian. This is the best deal I could find for the area. http://www.eduproject.com/

Nederland, Colorado
Level Contributor
9,770 posts
13 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Lift ticket deals

Copper Mountain is not a Vail resort, you can't buy lift tix at Snow.com.

If you plan to ski @Copper you can buy discounted tickets from their website: coppercolorado.com/winter/…lift_tickets

Or

City Market in Dillon sells discounted lift tickets for Keystone, Breck, Arapahoe Basin, Copper, Vail, and Beaver Creek. Their number is 970-468-2363.

Boulder, Colorado
Level Contributor
2,070 posts
Save Reply
4. Re: Lift ticket deals

wrong . . . you cannot buy Vail and Beaver Creek lift tix in any form from City Market. Cureent daily price on lift tix for Keystone is $90, Breck $95. Not sure about multi-day or even if they offer them.

A 3 day adult for your week bought in advance thru Breck site will cost you $252. Can be used at Keystone, Abasin and 1 day at either Vail or BC.

breckenridge.com/plan-a-trip/lift-tickets/li…

Edited: 11:08 am, February 21, 2011
Nederland, Colorado
Level Contributor
9,770 posts
13 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Lift ticket deals

You are right Luv2. I copy and pasted from Sliding on the Cheap. I knew that wasn't right but forgot to delete those two.

Colorado
Destination Expert
for Colorado
Level Contributor
12,468 posts
57 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Lift ticket deals

For Copper you might look at http://skifreedeals.com/resort

Buy 10 gallons of fuel at participating Shell stations and get a SKI FREE® voucher redeemable for 1 free lift ticket with purchase of full price adult lift ticket at participating resorts. Voucher available inside store.

*1 FREE LIFT TICKET with purchase of

a full price adult lift ticket

Tampa, Florida
1 post
Save Reply
7. Re: Lift ticket deals

Thanks for the info!! ;)

Nederland, Colorado
Level Contributor
9,770 posts
13 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: Lift ticket deals

This thread is 5 years old... I am surprised that it hasn't been closed.

Some of the info is very outdated. The Shell gas deal is still available though.

9. Re: Lift ticket deals

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 9:33 am, February 22, 2016