We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

when does the weather get nice in cripple creek co

montrose co
1 post
Save Topic
when does the weather get nice in cripple creek co

when does the weather get nice in cripple creek

Woodland Park...
Level Contributor
3,284 posts
12 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: when does the weather get nice in cripple creek co

What do you define as "nice?" Personally, I love the winter months :)

Cripple Creek will start to have more sunny days, start to green up, and be above, say, 60 degrees in early June or so.

TRACY,CA
Level Contributor
146 posts
31 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: when does the weather get nice in cripple creek co

We went to Cripple Creek June8,2008 and it was cold and raining hard most of the day with high winds.

Level Contributor
28 posts
79 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: when does the weather get nice in cripple creek co

I was told that the summer time is very, very nice in Cripple Creek. It's cool but sunny, so that's the best time to visit.

Amarillo, Texas
Level Contributor
1,309 posts
8 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: when does the weather get nice in cripple creek co

We have gone to Cripple Creek in March a few times. One year, it was snowing and the next year it was warm enough to walk around without a jacket in the afternoon. IMO, the best weather is May through September.

Sebring, Florida
Level Contributor
7 posts
79 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: when does the weather get nice in cripple creek co

hello littledaddy, since you live in MONTROSE COLORADO almost anytime in Cripple Creek is nice , year round.

Cripple Creek, CO
7 posts
Save Reply
6. Re: when does the weather get nice in cripple creek co

I live in Cripple Creek and it is not really much colder here than anywhere else in Colorado during the winter. We do have cool days and cool nights in the summer--which are a relief to how hot it gets elsewhere. Our high's get in the low 80's during the day in July and August (I think) but we do get rain sometimes in the summer that cools the temp down considerably. But we're just like everywhere else in Colorado--if you don't like the weather, wait 10 minutes.

7. Re: when does the weather get nice in cripple creek co

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 7:17 pm, September 14, 2009