We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Snowmobiling in Crested Butte

Which Crested Butte hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Houston, Texas
Level Contributor
40 posts
10 reviews
Save Topic
Snowmobiling in Crested Butte

My family and I are going to Crested Butte for Christmas and we want to snow mobile any suggestions on the companies around there?

Colorado
Destination Expert
for Seven Mile Beach, Grand Cayman, Crested Butte, Gunnison
Level Contributor
5,953 posts
166 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Snowmobiling in Crested Butte

Check the main reservation site www.skicb.com

Otherwise, check http://www.snowmobilecentralreservations.com or my suggestion on your previous post asking about snowmobile tours.

tripadvisor.com/ShowTopic-g33377-i1883-k6818…

Edited: 10:35 am, October 13, 2013
Crested Butte...
5 posts
Save Reply
2. Re: Snowmobiling in Crested Butte

There are a few to choose from, the closest being Action Adventures:

Action Adventures Snowmobiling

Ski Area | Mt. Crested Butte, CO 81225 | Map

(970)-348-5909 | ActionAdventures.com

Colorado Adventure Rentals

PO Box 253 | Almont, CO 81210

(970)-641-3525 | ColoradoAdventureRentals.com

CB Motorsports Inc

(970)-209-6720 | TimberSledsCB.com

For more winter activities check out: travelcrestedbutte.com/crested-butte-ski-and…

Edited: 11:47 am, October 14, 2013
Denver, CO
Level Contributor
3 posts
12 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Snowmobiling in Crested Butte

We went to Action Adventures snowmobiling today (located in the Avalanche Bar and Grill) and we were VERY pleasantly surprised at how fun it was. The 3 hour tour is plenty. Our guide's name is Graham. I don't want to give away many secrets, but I will tell the variety of terrain was excellent, Graham was FANTASTIC, the sleds are new and very nice.... it was all around very good. Do it!

Email me at cfletcher1971@hotmail.com if you want to ask about it any more. I have some pictures I'd send too if you want.

Colorado
Destination Expert
for Seven Mile Beach, Grand Cayman, Crested Butte, Gunnison
Level Contributor
5,953 posts
166 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Snowmobiling in Crested Butte

There's plenty of snow already and so the variety of snowmobile terrain is ample. You can also check with the concierge in the Adventure Center at the Base Area or at www.skicb.com. They offer snowmobile, dogsled, horseback riding and sleigh tours as well as other activities.

TravelinFletchers, you might want to pull down your post. In terms of bad ideas, posting your e-mail address on a public forum is not wise unless you like having an e-mail account so slammed with spam that it becomes useless for any other purpose.

5. Re: Snowmobiling in Crested Butte

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 12:17 am, December 20, 2014