We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Never been to CO..CB the place to be?

Florida
Level Contributor
21 posts
Save Topic
Never been to CO..CB the place to be?

We are going to CO for our 10th.

We want the BEST place to go in CO.

No idea? CB? Vail? Snowmass?

please can you help.

Want adventure, action, romance and a very cool/unique place to stay.

Please help! Want to make this a wildly awesome time.

THanks!!

Natalie

Birmingham, Alabama
Level Contributor
2,549 posts
166 reviews
Save Reply
11. Re: Never been to CO..CB the place to be?

We were in Crested Butte back in 2003 and loved it- we liked it being smaller and not so crowded- we are just now thinking of going somewhere in Feb over President's weekend but flights are high to Crested Butte- I don't love to ski so we are wishy washy- but I loved the small town - we rode the shuttle and ate at several of the restaurants- I always recommend it when someone asks if ew have a fav- I've only been to Brecking ridge besides crested Butte- and it seemed very big and crowded- depends on what you want!!

Houston
Level Contributor
21 posts
Save Reply
12. Re: Never been to CO..CB the place to be?

Went to CB for the first time over the holidays, 20th - 25th. . . Everything was incredible, and will definately go back. What a great little town, people were very friendly, mountain was awesome. . . Grand Lodge was part of the package, but not the best. They allow dogs, and our beds and floors had dog hair everywhere. We had to get them to reclean our room because of all the dog hair...kinda nasty, but overall o.k. with the room. . .

13. Re: Never been to CO..CB the place to be?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 10:21 am, September 16, 2009