We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Shuttle to area towns

Which Copper Mountain hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
North Dakota
Level Contributor
87 posts
11 reviews
Save Topic
Shuttle to area towns

I am not a skier but my family is, so looking for things to do for a couple of days. Want to check out the spa at Cooper, but thought I had read somewhere about a shuttle that goes to area towns from Copper? Anyone have any info on this - cost, times, reliable, etc.? Thanks for any info you can share!

Nederland, Colorado
Level Contributor
9,600 posts
12 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Shuttle to area towns

The free Summit Stage will get you to Frisco, Silverthorne, Breckenridge:

http://www.summitstage.com/schedules.cfm

College Station...
Level Contributor
15 posts
5 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Shuttle to area towns

Can someone help me figure out the summit stage routes? I am wanting to get from Copper to Breckenridge? It looks like I would take the Leadville bus to Frisco and then at the Frisco center get on a bus for Breck. What is the name of the stop I would get on in Copper? Thanks!

Colorado
Level Contributor
1,492 posts
17 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Shuttle to area towns

If you click on the link above and then click on the "full schedule" in the Departure Times box, you can scroll to the page that shows the 4 stops at Copper.

Hope this helps.

El_Snocat

4. Re: Shuttle to area towns

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 5:17 am, January 01, 2013