We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Boot Rental Recomendation

Atlanta, Georgia
1 post
Save Topic
Boot Rental Recomendation

My daughter has had significant issues in the past with getting a good fit with rental boots.

Is there a preferred rental shop in Copper with knowledge (and take the time) to fit a boot correctly.

Thanks in advance

Nederland, Colorado
Level Contributor
10,856 posts
15 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Boot Rental Recomendation

My preferred shop is Christy Sports in East Village. I have not been fitted for boots there (have my own) but I've demo'd skis and we have used them to rent snowboarding equipment for our nephews. The staff is knowledgeable and friendly, and I think that their store is usually less crowded than the ones in Center Village. The one time a nephew had a problem with something they were quick to fix it.

2. Re: Boot Rental Recomendation

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 1:18 am, November 08, 2012