We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Sports Bar

Which Colorado Springs hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
San Antonio, Texas
Level Contributor
22 posts
8 reviews
Save Topic
Sports Bar

Hi Everyone,

I will be traveling to Colorado Springs this week and am a huge San Antonio Spurs fan. Does anyone have any recommendations for sports bars to catch the game? Perhaps even a bar that might be a bit more Spurs friendly?

colorado springs,co
Destination Expert
for Colorado Springs
Level Contributor
1,841 posts
18 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Sports Bar

Which side of town will you be staying? I like the atmosphere of Colorado Mt. Brewery on the corner of 21st and Hwy. 24, try their mediterranean pizza while you're there. There are others that may be closer to where you are staying.

San Antonio, Texas
Level Contributor
22 posts
8 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Sports Bar

Thanks Springschick. I believe we will be downtown.

colorado springs,co
Destination Expert
for Colorado Springs
Level Contributor
1,841 posts
18 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Sports Bar

The one I mentioned is only about 5 miles away. Phantom Canyon is at the corner of Pikes Peak and Cascade downtown. They have great food as well.

San Antonio, Texas
Level Contributor
22 posts
8 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Sports Bar

Thank you!

5. Re: Sports Bar

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 1:17 am, June 19, 2014