We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

colorado spring to june looking for hotel/outdoor pool

Albany, New York
2 posts
Save Topic
colorado spring to june looking for hotel/outdoor pool

Can anyone suggest a hotel in Colorado Springs? We are staying for 4/5 nights in June. While there we plan to go to Garden of the Gods, 7 falls, and Pike's Peak Cog railway. at lest, my daughter is stationed on ft carson. We're hoping for somewhere with an outdoor pool and complimentary breakfast in the $100 price range. It was just 2 adults. We don't need anything fancy, just clean. The Marriott looks really good for us, but doesn't include breakfast.

Thanks

Penny McInnis (facebook)

Colorado Springs...
Level Contributor
153 posts
25 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: colorado spring to june looking for hotel/outdoor pool

La Quinta south on Geyser Dr. has an outdoor pool and very good breakfast. I've had many client stayed there and were pretty happy. Location is good for you too, not far from Fort Carson.

Albany, New York
2 posts
Save Reply
2. Re: colorado spring to june looking for hotel/outdoor pool

great thanks..

what are your thoughts on double tree...

I think it might come in a package with the flight!

colorado springs,co
Destination Expert
for Colorado Springs
Level Contributor
1,940 posts
18 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: colorado spring to june looking for hotel/outdoor pool

Double Tree is popular for that vicinity (close to Ft. Carson). The property is a little older than surrounding hotels, but is kept up. It also has a heated indoor and an outdoor pool. It may have a shuttle from the airport as well.

4. Re: colorado spring to june looking for hotel/outdoor pool

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 1:17 am, February 13, 2014