I have booked holidays and hotels to visit Colorado Springs from July 8th - 13th, 2012. However, the forest fires have me concerned as to whether I should postpone this trip for another year... Can anyone from the region please tell me honestly how the conditions are? I appreciate if you can keep me updated over the next week...if I change my plans, I will need a few days notice to cancel hotels. Am still hoping the conditions hold out, but this is an expensive trip for us to make from Canada, and I don't want to have a bad experience, or miss being able to enjoy the area. Thanks!