We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Recommendations for good skiing from Colorado Springs

Windermere, Florida
Level Contributor
160 posts
16 reviews
Save Topic
Recommendations for good skiing from Colorado Springs

I am working on our family ski trip during Christmas break. There is currently a great deal on flights to Colorado Springs whereas I can't seem to find a deal anywhere else this year. I have visited before, but have never flown in with the purpose of skiing from that location. We expect to ski a week so a drive is not a problem. But, if would appreciate any feedback on most sensible routes during late December.

My husband and teenage sons are all excellent skiiers (black+) and I prefer the blues. We skiied Vail a few years ago and loved it but I would prefer a new place this time.

Many thanks.

Colorado
Destination Expert
for Colorado
Level Contributor
13,375 posts
61 reviews
Save Reply
11. Re: Recommendations for good skiing from Colorado Springs

You can fly into Albuquerque for Taos too. Fly SW and bags fly free. Just thinking....

colorado springs,co
Destination Expert
for Colorado Springs
Level Contributor
2,035 posts
18 reviews
Save Reply
12. Re: Recommendations for good skiing from Colorado Springs

I think she already bought her tickets.

Edited: 1:43 pm, May 29, 2012
Colorado
Destination Expert
for Colorado
Level Contributor
13,375 posts
61 reviews
Save Reply
13. Re: Recommendations for good skiing from Colorado Springs

ahhh OK then still a doable drive

14. Re: Recommendations for good skiing from Colorado Springs

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 8:42 am, June 21, 2013