We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Where to stay in Denver one night?-4 adults

Illinois
10 posts
Save Topic
Where to stay in Denver one night?-4 adults

Where should 4 adults stay one night after jet lag in denver? We were thinking drury inn-any suggestions?

Delray Beach...
Level Contributor
2 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Where to stay in Denver one night?-4 adults

Hi there : ) Just read your post and I may be able to help you out. Are you looking to stay in the airport area or are you hoping to get out a bit with the other adults and have a nice dinner and hotel?

You can email me directly at NchantedMoments @ aol.com(trying to separate the address so they won't delete the link in the post) with more details and any questions. I'll see if I can help you out! Our family has stayed in Denver several times and we love a couple of hotels there that would be great for adults or families.

Cris

NchantedMoments@aol.com

P.S. Please put DENVER in the subject line so I don't accidentally delete your email before reading it.

Sun City West
Destination Expert
for Rosarito
Level Contributor
4,498 posts
134 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Where to stay in Denver one night?-4 adults

Definitely use Priceline.com to secure your room; it will be no more than 1/2 price, and probably considerably less. Do your research first on biddingfortravel.com On Biddingfortravel you'll find a list of the hotels Priceline uses in Denver--and there are no dogs in the list. They will also list the *level of the hotel in each area.

Then go to the forum and see what bids are being accepted for the area you want for the *level you want. For example, we are currently traveling and we're in a beautiful Hilton that listed an on-line rate of $115.00 per night; we bid and had accepted $40.00 a night. That's hard to beat. :)

I lived in Denver for 40 years, and the list of Denver hotels Priceline uses is definitely a good list-----there are no dogs in the list.

Pat