We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

motel with indoor pool and waterslide?

Which Colorado Springs hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
too far from the...
Level Contributor
324 posts
330 reviews
Save Topic
motel with indoor pool and waterslide?

Is anyone familiar with a motel that had an indoor pool with waterslide?

I remember seeing one advertised but now can't find it.

And maybe in the north end of town?

Thank you.

Loveland, Colorado
Level Contributor
626 posts
30 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: motel with indoor pool and waterslide?

The only hotel I know of with a water slide and indoor pool is the Broadmoor, which is expensive but very nice!!

too far from the...
Level Contributor
324 posts
330 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: motel with indoor pool and waterslide?

Thanks for the reply. The Broadmoor looks awesome but yeah, its a little out of our price range :)

However, I found the other motel i'd heard of -- the Comfort Suites in the north end. The waterslide seems a bit big for the pool but the kids will like it!

Denver
1 post
Save Reply
3. Re: motel with indoor pool and waterslide?

Comfort Suites North Academy

1055 Kelly Johnson Blvd

Two hotels share the pool. Can't remember the name of the other hotel.

Chicago, IL
Level Contributor
253 posts
45 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: motel with indoor pool and waterslide?

I saw this thread and changed our reservation from the Best Western next door even though it was $20 higher. I was very disappointed that I changed. We were only staying one night and the waterslide was closed! Upon check-in, we were told it was a chemical issue and that it would be open shortly. After dinner, it was still not open. My kids enjoyed the outside pool while I watched three guys argue in another language about the chemicals in the waterslide pool. They poured some more stuff in, swirled it around and left. I asked again at the front desk and was told it would be open at 9 am the next day.

After breakfast the next day (which is at the Sleep Inn next door - not enough room for two hotels to share the breakfast area), it was still not open. This was about 10 minutes before nine and we were told it would open at nine, but "no guarantees." We could tell it was not going to open as the caution tape was still up and no one was in there even looking at it. One of the foreign guys was sitting on a bench in the lobby. So, we had to check out. Our kids were very disappointed.

I was not impressed by this hotel and would not stay there again.

Austin, TX
3 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: motel with indoor pool and waterslide?

Sleep Inn/Comfort Suites has the waterslide. I just tried to book it and found that we can't put 5 in a room (even though one is an infant). I'm not sure if they check this, though.

6. Re: motel with indoor pool and waterslide?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 9:16 pm, September 03, 2009