We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Rainbow Lodge, Inn & Cabins Info

Which Colorado Springs hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Seattle, Washington
Level Contributor
256 posts
28 reviews
Save Topic
Rainbow Lodge, Inn & Cabins Info

does anyone have any info on this motel? Is it clean, the beds comfortable, and easy access to the parks, etc?

Husband and I want a getaway at a small price.

If it's not a descent place, can you recommand another motel.

Thanks in advance

Val

Mora, New Mexico
Level Contributor
13 posts
34 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Rainbow Lodge, Inn & Cabins Info

This reply might be a bit late already. Not sure if you already went to Colorado Springs. We stayed at the Rainbow Lodge last summer and loved it over there. We were there for four nights. The beds were comfortable, mattresses looked new, and the rooms were very clean. It is a motel that has been around for a few years but the owners have done a wonderful job keeping it up. It is family owned and they do go out of their way to make you feel comfortable. They serve a continental breakfast every morning so that is always a plus. The room we stayed in had one king bed and one queen bed so of course it was very roomy with a microwave and refridgerator. They also have cottages and suites. I was able to see both options since the owner was very nice about letting me see them. They were both very nice and roomy.

The price wasn't too bad either. I believe we payed about $70-$75 per night. My kids enjoyed the swimming pool also. What I really like is that it is right in between Manitou Springs and Old Colorado City so it was close to Garden of the Gods, Cliff Dwellings, Cave of the Winds.

While we were there, we met a couple of different families who go back every single year and this is where they stay.

Hope this helps.

2. Re: Rainbow Lodge, Inn & Cabins Info

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 12:16 pm, August 31, 2009