We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Proposing in Breckenridge... Any ideas.

Orlando, Florida
3 posts
Save Topic
Proposing in Breckenridge... Any ideas.

My gf and I will be coming out to Breck in November for her bday and to do some skiing. She doesnt know but while we are out there I am going to propose to her. Does anyone know any good places to do this. I would like somewhere with a great view probably outside at sunset. Does anyone have any good locations in mind for us? We will have a rental car and will be staying at a condo on the 4 o'clock run. Also any recommendation for a nice dinner in Breck after? Thank you!

Breckenridge...
Destination Expert
for Breckenridge
Level Contributor
3,250 posts
28 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Proposing in Breckenridge... Any ideas.

Dinner:

Google the following and can probably find a website with menu, pics...

Hearthstone

Ember

Relish

Modis

Those I think would be the leading 4 contenders.

Places to propose with views:

Maybe the hike at the end of Boreas Pass. If you walk about 7-10 minutes up the road (closed in the winter so only used for hiking, snowshoeing...) there is a great overlook of town.

If I can think of more, will post again.

matt

breck
Level Contributor
118 posts
1 review
Save Reply
2. Re: Proposing in Breckenridge... Any ideas.

Sapphire Point on Swan Mountain Road is regularly voted the most romantic spot in Breck for proposals.

Breckenridge...
Level Contributor
660 posts
80 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Proposing in Breckenridge... Any ideas.

Congrats!! Ditto what the above posters said...You also could do something "flashy" ie; call Breck resorts and ask if you and your gf took the last lift of the day at the top have a bucket with champagne with the sign "Will You Marry Me". Depends on your style ie; solo and romantic or one to remember and maybe get published :)

4. Re: Proposing in Breckenridge... Any ideas.

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 12:19 am, October 11, 2014
Get answers to your questions about Breckenridge