We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Country Boy Mine

Bloomington...
Level Contributor
311 posts
88 reviews
Save Topic
Country Boy Mine

Has anyone been to Country Boy Mine? We're planning a July trip to the area and this is a possibility. The website looks interesting but I'd like some inside info. Thanks!

San Francisco...
Level Contributor
875 posts
16 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Country Boy Mine

I haven't been to Country Boy Mine, so I can't comment on it, but I have been on the mine tour that is part of the Georgetown Loop Railway. www.georgetownlooprr.com You might want to consider that as an option, as the train ride through the aspen in the open cars is a lot of fun. You can opt for the mine tour as part of the ticket. It is an interesting tour.

2. Re: Country Boy Mine

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 5:19 pm, August 12, 2009
Get answers to your questions about Breckenridge