We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

finding a hotel

Boston...
2 posts
Save Topic
finding a hotel

Hello,

My husband and I are planning a trip to Breckenridge in February and looking for the perfect hotel for our first trip out that way. I'm looking for a woodsy looking hotel hat has a nice lobby where we could possibly relax and people watch. I'm sorry to to make this comparison, but similar style to Wilderness Lodge in Disney World (minus mickey, florida weather...). Not too picky on room, price, etc. Something close to town would be nice, but we'll have a rental car so that's not a huge requirement. Doesn't need to be luxurious, but looking for log cabin, rustic style with a nice lobby. Is there something like this? Thank you!

Breckenridge...
Destination Expert
for Breckenridge
Level Contributor
3,218 posts
29 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: finding a hotel

You could try this place, it is a B&B. Close to town, somewhat walkable but most likely you can jump on the free shuttle that I believes still stops about 50 yards away.

http://www.allairetimbers.com/

Matt

Colorado
Destination Expert
for Colorado
Level Contributor
12,834 posts
60 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: finding a hotel

I agree, I just stayed at the Allaire Timbers Inn, It is lovely

my review here

tripadvisor.com/…CHECK_RATES_CONT

Boston...
2 posts
Save Reply
3. Re: finding a hotel

Perfect, just booked. Thank you!

4. Re: finding a hotel

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 10:16 pm, January 06, 2014
Get answers to your questions about Breckenridge