We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

DIA to Breck shuttle question

Chesapeake, VA
Level Contributor
149 posts
12 reviews
Save Topic
DIA to Breck shuttle question

Want to take a shuttle to Breck. Problem is my fight doesn't land until 10:40 PM and CME says that's just too late to make the last (11:00 PM) shuttle. And I don't want to pay $300 for a car service or get a hotel room. Anyone know of a service that will take us (me and wife) that night for a reasonable fee? Thanks for any info.

Destination Expert
for Breckenridge
Level Contributor
3,323 posts
28 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: DIA to Breck shuttle question

Check this link to the other shuttle options.

Unless you are planning to hit the slopes 1st thing in the morning, it might not be a bad idea to get a hotel room that night. Free shuttles from aiport to many hotels. A hotel night in Denver will be much cheaper than wherever you are staying in Breck, plus it will allow you a little acclimation time as well as not getting into Breck at probably 2amish in the morning. You could then catch the hotel's free shuttle back to the airport in the morning and catch CME or another shuttle service then. Just a thought due to your late arrival.

Best of luck.

Level Contributor
787 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: DIA to Breck shuttle question

Is there a reason you don't want to rent a car? The roundtrip shuttle for two people will be about $250 plus gratuity. You can rent an intermediate SUV (like a Ford Escape) for $235 including taxes. I think I would prefer to do this and it would give you the flexibility of going more places once in Breck, for almost the same price and you wouldn't have to worry about the late arriving flight. I found this price for a weekly rental with Avis using a discount code I found on the Mouse Savers website. Use AWD# S767700 for this price. The price was $149/week before taxes and fees.

3. Re: DIA to Breck shuttle question

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 5:24 am, April 17, 2013