We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Bradley Hotel

IL
Level Contributor
7,205 posts
18 reviews
Save Topic
Bradley Hotel

Hi everyone,

Our only visits to Colorado was in beautiful Estes Park so even though we know this area well we don't know Boulder at all.

Our son will be attending CU Boulder in the fall 2006 and we're beginning to search for places to stay for all our visits. I'm a picky traveler when it comes to the comforts of home in lodging. Would like a hotel that offers nice views also. The Bradley has gotten two great reviews. Has anyone else seen or stayed at this hotel and if so what is your opinion? We're also thinking about the Marriott. Thoughts? Thanks!

Virginia
Level Contributor
11 posts
1 review
Save Reply
11. Re: Bradley Hotel

Hello - The Bradley used to be the Coburn House and is a large B&B. I have only stayed there once, but it is a superb property. New construction (at least inside), but beautifully decorated with somewhat a Western theme in the very large first floor great room. Wonderful kitchen and dining area - you are welcome (at least two years ago) to help yourself to goodies and beverages.

Rooms are wonderful - mine had a small balcony overlooking a tree-lined street.Bathroom was beautiful. Great bed.

The location is excellent - just about two blocks from the Pearl Street walking mall with everything you could want close by. It would be a hike to the University, but you will drive to orientation events, etc.

It has a VERY tranquil feel - definitely not the place for energetic children. Very helpful on-site manager and parking for a few cars in the back.

The only drawback I found was the limited selection of cable channels - that may have been changed in the past two years.

I have been visiting my children at CU for the past six years and have stayed all over Boulder. I found this hotel to be amazing if you want a quiet atmosphere and beautifully appointed rooms.

IL
Level Contributor
7,205 posts
18 reviews
Save Reply
12. Re: Bradley Hotel

Thanks djk for the review! The pictures look great and exactly as you describe. I would love the peaceful environment however we have a 10 year old also and they only allow 14 and over so it looks like were going to have to wait until our older son is a Junior or Senior to book it! Maybe for graduation ceremony!

BTW, how do your children like CU?