We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Old or New Wing of the Boulderado?

Virginia
1 post
Save Topic
Old or New Wing of the Boulderado?

We will be staying 5 nights at the Boulderado in a one-bedroom suite. We will have two children (ages 18 mos and 3 yrs) with us. Can someone please advise whether the rooms in the old wing or new wing of the hotel are better (bigger, quieter, etc). I am going to try and request that a general room location if anyone has any suggestions. Thanks.

Nederland, Colorado
Level Contributor
10,605 posts
13 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Old or New Wing of the Boulderado?

Our friends visit every summer and love to stay there. We've visited with them in both the old and newer sections (but haven't stayed in them ourselves, since we live here). The old portion of the hotel is very lovely but it is old; creaky floors, generally smaller rooms, not soundproof. The rooms in the newer wing are larger and, well, newer. I seem to remember bigger bathrooms. With young kids I'd ask for a room in the newer wing.

2. Re: Old or New Wing of the Boulderado?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 12:19 pm, October 02, 2009