We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Grocery store or market's ?

Destin, Florida
3 posts
2 reviews
Save Topic
Grocery store or market's ?

Can anyone recomend a grocery store or market to go to once I get to BC. I'm guessing it might be cheaper to go into Avon. Any advice would be great. Thanks

Mentioned in this post
Avon
Avon
Beaver Creek, CO
Las Vegas
Level Contributor
127 posts
Save Reply
1. Re: Grocery store or market's ?

There's a Walmart in Avon.

Mentioned in this post
Avon
Avon
Beaver Creek, CO
Vail,CO
Level Contributor
1,001 posts
17 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Grocery store or market's ?

City Market in Avon.

If you are flying into EGE and have rented a car, there is also a new Costco at the airport. And, also as previous poster suggested, Wal-Mart in Avon.

My suggestion would be City Market. (aka Kroger or King Soopers in other parts of the country)

Mentioned in this post
Avon
Avon
Beaver Creek, CO
Oregon
Level Contributor
212 posts
13 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Grocery store or market's ?

Good suggestions. Quite a surprise for a mountain super market is the City Market at the West Vail exit on I-70. Take the two round-abouts dropping you off headed East on the North side of the Interstate, drive past the Safeway, to the City Market, you'll be pleasantly surprised! 15 minutes or less from Avon/Beaver Creek.

Enjoy.

Mentioned in this post
Vail
Vail
Colorado
Avon
Avon
Beaver Creek, CO
Vail,CO
Level Contributor
1,001 posts
17 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Grocery store or market's ?

City Markets are located in both West Vail & Avon, so depending from which direction you are traveling, you'll find one!

Mentioned in this post
Vail
Vail
Colorado
Avon
Avon
Beaver Creek, CO
5. Re: Grocery store or market's ?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 4:22 am, August 24, 2009