We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Ski In/Out Resorts?

Which Beaver Creek hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
US
8 posts
Save Topic
Ski In/Out Resorts?

Hi, my family and I are going to take a ski trip to CO this winter. We don't know whether to got to Aspen/Snowmass or Vail/Beaver Creek. We are intermediate skiiers who usually do blues and some blacks. Which resort would be best for us? We would like to stay in a ski in/out condo or hotel, so if we choose Aspen/Snowmass we would probably stay in Snowmass. Any suggestions? Thanks!

US
8 posts
Save Reply
1. Re: Ski In/Out Resorts?

Anyone???

Vail,CO
Level Contributor
1,001 posts
17 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Ski In/Out Resorts?

I live in Beaver Creek so I am partial but just to explain why, Beaver Creek is in a horseshoe configuration so in essence everything is ski-in/out. Jard to find that anywhere else! Great "navy blue" skiing too! (Blues & blacks) You didn't mention the age of your family members but Vail has an awesome top of the mountain activity center for kids (of all ages) called Adventure Ridge. Beaver Creek is very family friendly with it's outdoor ice skating rink in the center of town. Vail offers many restaurants & nightlife for the grown ups & is only 10 minutes away. Very hard to find true ski-in/out in Vail Village so stay in the Beav & have Vail as another playground!

go to www.snow.com and check the links to Vail & Beaver Creek and also under activities: Adventure Ridge.

3. Re: Ski In/Out Resorts?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 10:17 pm, August 13, 2009