We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Question on where to stay

Which Beaver Creek hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Dallas, TX
Level Contributor
97 posts
7 reviews
Save Topic
Question on where to stay

Right now we are in Beaver CReek for 10 nights. I have a place booked in Glenwood Springs the last 4 days of our trip. We love the views around Beaver Creek and Vail and I am wondering if we are going to be disappointed in Glenwood Springs. We enjoy the cool air and mountain views. I have never been to Glenwood Springs but picked there because I wanted to go to Aspen. Any thoughts if it's worth staying in Glenwood or should we stay around Beaver Creek? We are coming from Dallas, TX and like the peacefulness and beauty.

Park City, Utah
Destination Expert
for Utah, Winter Sports
Level Contributor
16,911 posts
388 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Question on where to stay

Not sure of your objective in Glenwood Springs. Are you using it as a base to ski Aspen? We love Glenwood and stay there often. But if you have a week staying right in Beaver Creek and then planning to use Glenwood as a ski base, you'll be disappointed I suspect. Is there a reason you wouldn't just continue to stay in Beaver Creek or stay down in Aspen? Yes, you can drive daily from Glenwood but it's a bit of a haul and traffic is not fun.

Good luck.

2. Re: Question on where to stay

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 6:16 pm, December 17, 2013