We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Beaver Creaker ski 2013

Orange, Australia
2 posts
Save Topic
Beaver Creaker ski 2013

My family of 8 adults and 4 children are planning a ski holiday to Beaver Creek in Jan 2013 for 6 nights.

Stone Gate breaver creek has been recommended to us as ski in ski out accommodation. Different websites have different description of stoneGate being skin ski out. Has anyone stayed there before and your opinion would be appreciated

Park City, Utah
Destination Expert
for Utah, Winter Sports
Level Contributor
18,595 posts
425 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Beaver Creaker ski 2013

Yes, stayed there a few years ago. Basically ski in/out although somewhat depends on where in the complex you're located. Worst case scenario it's a few minutes, but reasonably convenient. Not right in the village plaza but easy five minute walk. Should be fine. I've stayed just about everywhere at one point or another. This was one of the nicer condos I had seen - huge.

Have fun.

Orange, Australia
2 posts
Save Reply
2. Re: Beaver Creaker ski 2013

Thanks so much.

3. Re: Beaver Creaker ski 2013

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 3:16 pm, June 25, 2013