We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

ski lift tickets March 2010

Nashville
2 posts
1 review
Save Topic
ski lift tickets March 2010

Looking for promotion/discounts for ski lift tickets. We are a family of four and skiing for five days.

Beaver Creek, CO
Level Contributor
1 post
55 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: ski lift tickets March 2010

As bad as it is, the best place I know to get any sort of discount is Beaver Creek's website. Not much in the way of discounts, but if you are certain of the number of days you are skiing, you can get a little off by buying multi-day passes at least 14 days (I think that's the right time frame) in advance.

Nashville
2 posts
1 review
Save Reply
2. Re: ski lift tickets March 2010

Thanks for the info. I will check out the website and continue the search.

Vail, Colorado
Level Contributor
892 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: ski lift tickets March 2010

Multi-day discounts are available if/when you sign up for the PEAKS program (free sign up). You have to be sure to purchase at least two weeks in advance. Also be sure to check out the Ski Free/Stay Free promotion.

Texas
Level Contributor
85 posts
14 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: ski lift tickets March 2010

When I called to check on renting a condo I asked for specials. He said they did have a special going in which you buy 2 days of skiing and get one free. I found this out from Chad from The Lodging Company.

Level Contributor
122 posts
Save Reply
5. Re: ski lift tickets March 2010

I've heard from out of staters that they could get discounts at Costco. Not sure if that is good everwhere.

lakewood, colorado
Level Contributor
507 posts
9 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: ski lift tickets March 2010

King Soopers has discount lift tickets for some of the resorts. Also, Breeze Ski Rentals has some deals.

Boulder, Colorado
Level Contributor
2,070 posts
Save Reply
7. Re: ski lift tickets March 2010

Beaver Creek selling discounted lift tix thru Cotsco and King Soopers? I don't buy it. Give us specifics.

lakewood, colorado
Level Contributor
507 posts
9 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: ski lift tickets March 2010

Not sure if King Soopers sells discounted lift tickets for Beaver Creek specifically. My post said "for some of the resorts". Trying to find out what resorts, not mentioned on their website. I will call them and report back.

Boulder, Colorado
Level Contributor
2,070 posts
Save Reply
9. Re: ski lift tickets March 2010

OP was asking specifically about BC, not other resorts. I know that KS does have minimally discounted lift tix for Breck and Keystone but the convenience of the Peaks program outweighs that slight savings.

re: BC use either Peaks or combine lodging with lift tix to save.

10. Re: ski lift tickets March 2010

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This post was determined to be inappropriate by the TripAdvisor community and has been removed.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

Our staff may also remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason. Thanks for being a part of the TripAdvisor travel community!

Removed on: 7:05 am, January 20, 2010
Edited: 7:05 am, January 20, 2010