We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

restaurants

Which Beaver Creek hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
boston
Level Contributor
31 posts
3 reviews
Save Topic
restaurants

I am spending 5 nights at Beaver Creek with my husband and 16yo. From looking at Zagat and open Table , et al it looks like the most interesting restaurants and somewhat less expensive choices are in Edwards. We like very good food, but do not plan to eat at Spago, etc., but wondered if anyone can suggest some good choices. We will do Mexican one night at ?Fiestas. How is the Mark Miller restaurant, Coyote Cafe?

Littleton, Colorado
Level Contributor
1,845 posts
56 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: restaurants

In January, our family stayed in Avon for three nights. We all really liked Fiesta Jalisco, especially the visiting gringos in our group! We ended up at Coyote Cafe twice - once for lunch when we were skiing and once for dinner. Really casual, but no complaints about the food and more reasonable prices for what you get. The Blue Moose in Beaver Creek (pizza place) made us wait too long and we gave up - it's popular, obviously!

Vail,CO
Level Contributor
1,001 posts
17 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: restaurants

Correct, less expensive restaurants can be found in Edwards. This is where the "locals" eat!

Here are my picks in Edwards:

Fiesta's for Mexican, Larkburger; the best burger you'll ever eat! Sato's Sushi, Gore Range Brewery great micro brewery with good fare, Dish! for Tapas, Balata, Juniper, or Ray's for fine dining.

If you are staying in a condo that has an oven & want to stay in one night, pick up a take & bake pizza from Old Forge (takes 9 minutes to bake at home)a very different type of pizza and DELICIOUS!!

I would NOT recommend Coyote Cafe> everything comes out of a microwave!

Colorado
Destination Expert
for Colorado
Level Contributor
12,604 posts
57 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: restaurants

We had a great meal at http://www.vin48.com/avon_restaurant.html

Chicago, IL
4 posts
Save Reply
4. Re: restaurants

Avon and Edwards have some great dining choices. The best pizza in the Valley is in Avon at Pazzo's. Finnegan's Wake (Irish Pub) in Avon is also amazing. For breakfast, you can't beat the French Press in Edwards or Route 6 Cafe in Eagle-Vail.

All of these are on are "must go" list every time we hit BC.

Vail, Colorado
Level Contributor
892 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: restaurants

Dusty Boot is a good option in Beaver Creek, and the Golden Eagle is another (relatively) moderate choice. Vin 48 in Avon is great but fairly expensive. Lots of casual options in Edwards - Gore Range Brewery, E-Town, Main Street Grill, etc.

Chicago, IL
4 posts
Save Reply
6. Re: restaurants

I'll 2nd the Dusty Boot recommendation. Whenever we have a "lazy" ski day at BC and want a long lunch, we head there.

7. Re: restaurants

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 4:18 pm, October 03, 2009