We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

beaver creek or vail for spring break 2009

Houston
Level Contributor
5 posts
14 reviews
Save Topic
beaver creek or vail for spring break 2009

This will be my first time to the Vail area with my son. He will be 10 at the time of travel. We are looking at spring break in March 2008.

Any opinions on going to Vail vs Beaver Creek, and any tips on early booking for ski school etc, or if that makes one bit of difference.

And last but not least, in the 4 star catagory, which hotels stood out over the rest.

Thanks

beaver creek
6 posts
Save Reply
1. Re: beaver creek or vail for spring break 2009

So if you are traveling with young children i would defineatly recommend beaver creek over vail. there are smaller crowds and shorter lift lines. also there is not the rowdy 20 something crowd in bc that you will find in vail over spring break. all the hotels are great although i would recommend the park hyatt, beaver creek lodge, of teh charter.

2. Re: beaver creek or vail for spring break 2009

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 4:37 am, September 10, 2009