We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Hotel Help!! Villagio, North Block or Napa Valley Lodge..

San Francisco...
Level Contributor
63 posts
Save Topic
Hotel Help!! Villagio, North Block or Napa Valley Lodge..

We are going to celebrate our 30th anniversary and want to stay

in Yountville...can you please tell me what you think is a better

choice Villagio, North Block or Napa Valley Lodge...or is there

one I'm missing???? Romantic, breakfast included would be great!

1. Re: Hotel Help!! Villagio, North Block or Napa Valley Lodge..

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

TripAdvisor staff removed this post because it did not meet TripAdvisor's forum posting guidelines with prohibiting self-promotional advertising or solicitation.

We ask all of our members to keep their forum messages free of self-promoting advertisements or solicitation of any kind - members affiliated with any tourism-related business should not include commercial contact information or URLs in their forum messages.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 11:46 am, November 07, 2013
Napa, CA
Destination Expert
for Napa
Level Contributor
7,808 posts
22 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Hotel Help!! Villagio, North Block or Napa Valley Lodge..

At what price range?

Manhattan Beach...
Destination Expert
for Los Angeles, Redondo Beach, Manhattan Beach, Hermosa Beach
Level Contributor
20,959 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Hotel Help!! Villagio, North Block or Napa Valley Lodge..

Check out Hotel Yountville. It's very romantic, rooms with fireplaces, private patios, lovely breakfast, pool area, fire pit.

Have a happy Anniversary.

Level Contributor
36,959 posts
946 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Hotel Help!! Villagio, North Block or Napa Valley Lodge..

Villagio is wonderful! Awesome champagne breakfast buffet is included with your room. They have a spa there, heated pool and beautiful rooms. :).

San Jose, California
Level Contributor
42 posts
35 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Hotel Help!! Villagio, North Block or Napa Valley Lodge..

I have not been in a few years, but we always liked The Vintage Inn. We always booked a mini suite upstairs, and thoroughly enjoyed our stays. The breakfast was very good, and the grounds are quite nice.

Rhode Island
Destination Expert
for Grand Cayman
Level Contributor
5,897 posts
25 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Hotel Help!! Villagio, North Block or Napa Valley Lodge..

We have always stayed in Yountville since our first Napa trip back in 1998. Villagio is an excellent choice, as is its sister property Vintage Inn. Both include breakfast buffets in cost of lodging, give complimentary bottle of wine at check-in and have very spacious comfortable rooms with fireplaces, beautiful bathrooms, and lovely outside sitting area for each room.

Suwanee, GA
Level Contributor
5 posts
9 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: Hotel Help!! Villagio, North Block or Napa Valley Lodge..

We stayed at the Villagio for our 20th anniversary. It is very romantic. It is such a nice stroll to dinner at any number of excellent restaurants within walking distance. The back walkway toward the V marketplace has beautiful fountains that are lit at night.

The breakfasts are amazing. I became hooked on warm bread pudding for breakfast! I'm sure you can't go wrong with either but the Villagio was perfect for a romantic getaway.

Level Contributor
36,959 posts
946 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: Hotel Help!! Villagio, North Block or Napa Valley Lodge..

Glad you enjoyed Villagio and welcome to the travel forums! :)

Jupiter, Florida
Level Contributor
130 posts
134 reviews
Save Reply
9. Re: Hotel Help!! Villagio, North Block or Napa Valley Lodge..

Villagio or Vintage. Both nice, recently renovated. Wonderful huge, free champagne breakfast included. (nothing is free at Hotel Yountville... although it looks amazing!!!!)

Napa
Level Contributor
321 posts
1 review
Save Reply
10. Re: Hotel Help!! Villagio, North Block or Napa Valley Lodge..

If you pick Villagio - avoid any room next to the stairs! Also, at the Villagio - I don't recommend the bottom floor. Talk about LOUD!!! And if you get a room next to stairs, and bottom floor, well... enjoy! ;0(...