We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Trip Plans/Agenda

Which Yountville hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Arlington, VA
Level Contributor
101 posts
17 reviews
Save Topic
Trip Plans/Agenda

My wife and I will be "honeymooning" in Napa (Yountville) in mid April and are trying to schedule as much as possible into our short Wed - Sunday stay.

We have several activities already planned, (Train Tour, Spa, Balloon Ride, dinner(s)), we’d like to spend an afternoon touring vineyards/tastings and another afternoon on a picnic.

My question(s): are there certain Vineyards/Tastings that are “must”, how many wineries should we plan on touring in one afternoon?

I’ve researched picnics on previous threads – and there seems to be a boatload of parks. We are looking for a picnic spot with an awesome view, preferably in/around a vineyard, mountains.

Thanks for your help – and if you have any other suggestions please share!

Napa
Level Contributor
2,486 posts
7 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Trip Plans/Agenda

Congratulations!

There are a lot of wineries that have picnic areas - one of the best is no longer available to the public - so if someone suggest Diamond Oak - just so you know :(

napavintners.com/wineries/picnic_areas.asp

my other two faves for picnics are Schweiger and O'Brien - and their wines are extremely good!

Have fun!

2. Re: Trip Plans/Agenda

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 2:16 am, August 31, 2010