We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Where to stay?!?!

Arlington, VA
Level Contributor
101 posts
17 reviews
Save Topic
Where to stay?!?!

My wife and I are planning part of our Honeymoon to Napa in April (4 nights), we've picked Yountville and have reservations at Bardessono but based on several recent reviews we're reconsidering but lost as to what/where would be better.

The trendy/chic feel of Bardessono is very appealing - anything comparable?

Thanks!

Napa
3 posts
Save Reply
11. Re: Where to stay?!?!

Try the Poetry Inn

Arlington, VA
Level Contributor
101 posts
17 reviews
Save Reply
12. Re: Where to stay?!?!

Thanks everyone! I booked with Bardessono, got a decent deal for 4 nights in mid April.

I'll post my review after.

Level Contributor
35,452 posts
899 reviews
Save Reply
13. Re: Where to stay?!?!

We stayed at Bardessono this weekend, all I can say is.... WOW! What a gorgeous place, I totally fell in love with this property. Our room was stunning with a fireplace, huge balcony with comfy seating, the bed was soooo comfy with lots of pillows and a down duvet. The rooms are very, very contemporary, everything is digitally controlled, the shades on the windows, temps on the spa tub that was in room, etc. We had a huge bathroom with a beautiful spa tub and two separate vanities and sinks, I enjoyed swimming in the perfectly heated pool, they have the nice rafts there I used to float on and sun in the pool. Breakfast is included with your room in their gorgeous restaurant, fruit, pasteries, coffees and a hot item of your choice off of the menu.

Service was excellent, they offer complimentary bikes which we used yesterday to ride around Yountville and out to the vineyards. They gave us an extra hour and half in the morning of check out when we requested it. I cannot say enough wonderful things about this gorgeous, contemporary property. Our concierge also gave us tasting passes to local wineries and we walked to Bottega for dinner on Sat. night. Loved, loved, loved Bardessono! :)

14. Re: Where to stay?!?!

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 12:16 am, September 12, 2010
Get answers to your questions about Yountville
Recent Conversations