We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Villagio Inn & Spa for Honeymoon?

Which Yountville hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Chicago, IL
13 posts
Save Topic
Villagio Inn & Spa for Honeymoon?

We're thinking about staying at Villagio for a night or two for our honeymoon. Any thoughts or recommendations?

Thanks!

Palm Desert CA
1 post
1 review
Save Reply
1. Re: Villagio Inn & Spa for Honeymoon?

I stayed there with my maid of honor the night before my wedding and it's beautiful! And that was when it had just opened...we were in Yountville just last week and it's even prettier now! The great thing about staying there is, not only is it a lovely place to stay with excellent accomodations (don't EVEN think about the place across the street I think it's called the Yountville Inn...rooms, amenities and service are substandard for the price), but you can walk to so many great restaurants if you want to!

We stayed at the Harvest Inn on our wedding night and it was gorgeous too, but it's up in St. Helena and not as close to everything as Villagio is. I think you'd love it! Happy wedding and honeymoon!

Spring, Texas
Level Contributor
13 posts
6 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Villagio Inn & Spa for Honeymoon?

Make it at least 2 nights! My husband and I stayed there for Thanksgiving last year. We have travelled the world over and this resort is one of the best. Everything was great - the accommodations, the staff, location and the breakfast can't be beat! It is so close to lots of wineries and great restaurants. We will definitely go back. Would recommend you do a tour and have dinner (reservations required) at the Chandon Winery next door. Very romantic and you can walk to it from the Villagio if it isn't raining! Congratulations on your upcoming wedding!

Ashburn, Virginia
Level Contributor
62 posts
4 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Villagio Inn & Spa for Honeymoon?

Definitely!! We went for our 1 year anniversary- it was nicer then our honeymoon suite last year! We originally booked an interior downstairs room and were upgraded to a suite! If you mention it is your honeymoon they will most likely upgrade you, but book a great room to begin with and you will end up with one of the best!! It was expensive, I admit, but given what everything else costs in Napa I thought a good value. The location is perfect and next to GREAT restaraunts- dine at Redd and French Laundry (if you can get a reservation!) Congratulations on the wedding!