We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

How many days do i need in hollywood

Melbourne, Australia
Level Contributor
543 posts
12 reviews
Save Topic
How many days do i need in hollywood

hi guys, im planning my usa vacation for november, and my plans are to walk around hollywood blvd area check out walk of fame, kodak, visit ,ripleys, hollywood museum, maddame tussauds, my hollywood city pass covers starline tours and redline tours,most attractions seem really close together, and im considering staying at the rennaissance hotel which is a short walk to most of these attractions,im allowing one full day for universal studios so given my plans how many nights should i book for hollywood ?

Santa Monica...
Destination Expert
for Los Angeles, Santa Monica, Mammoth Lakes
Level Contributor
27,011 posts
33 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: How many days do i need in hollywood

The sites you list take maybe 2 hours to see, at most. The Renaissance is a great hotel. Los Angeles is so much more than Universal and Hollywood - did you read our FAQs and Top Questions?

2. Re: How many days do i need in hollywood

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 5:40 am, June 20, 2013