We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.
Book On TripAdvisor Bonus Book your hotel on TripAdvisor — then save 20% on things to do for your trip. Use code BOOKTOSAVE.

Hot Air Ballooning in Truckee

Which Truckee hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
San Jose...
2 posts
1 review
Hot Air Ballooning in Truckee

We often see hot air balloons in the valley but I can't seem to locate any hot air balloon businesses in Truckee. Would love to give this as a birthday gift.. anyone know of a reputable hot air balloon company that offers this in the Truckee area?

Corona del Mar, CA
Destination Expert
for San Diego, Orange County, California
Level Contributor
46,480 posts
415 reviews
1. Re: Hot Air Ballooning in Truckee

There were only two I knew of Mountain High Balloons in Truckee and Lake Tahoe Balloons at South Lake, but I am pretty sure Mountain High closed, so driving to the marina at South Lake might be your only option.

San Jose...
2 posts
1 review
2. Re: Hot Air Ballooning in Truckee

thank you so much for the insight!

Reno, Nevada
1 post
3. Re: Hot Air Ballooning in Truckee

Balloon Nevada (balloonnevada.com) offers private balloon flights east of Lake Tahoe in the Carson Valley. 30+ years experience!

4. Re: Hot Air Ballooning in Truckee

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 4:16 pm, January 05, 2016