We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

mountain biking

Level Contributor
56 posts
14 reviews
Save Topic
mountain biking

we are planning on taking a trip to lake tahoe this summer after we dr op of our son in berekley.. i'm thinking of maybe northstar so my husband can go mountain biking and the rest of us can do something else, i'm debating on weather to stay at the village so we don't have to drive to spilt up between his biking and us chosing something else to do for our 7 year old and older kids. or maybe renting a cabin close by . i would love some information on the area.

Lassen National...
Level Contributor
2,631 posts
10 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: mountain biking

Nothstar often has great summer deals on their lodging. It ranges from 5 star to very basic. Some of the condo's & homes are privately owned & can be rented through VRBO. The condo's that are rented through Northstar are of varying quality. Some have remodeled kitchens, but out of date bathrooms. Some are fairly new. It;s a nice location to stay for visiting Tahoe. You're only about 7 miles from the north shore (my favorite part of the lake).

I've rented through Tahoe Luxury Properties before and was very happy. There are many public trails for mountain biking.

2. Re: mountain biking

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 5:18 am, May 17, 2013
Follow this conversation!
Get notified when a new reply comes in.
Follow now