We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Fireworks for the fourth

Which Torrance hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Pennsylvania
Level Contributor
51 posts
79 reviews
Save Topic
Fireworks for the fourth

What are good places to watch fireworks that is convenient to carson torrance san pedro area? Where to park? Areas that get a good view but with less crowds?

Thanks

4 replies to this topic
Manhattan Beach...
Destination Expert
for Los Angeles, Redondo Beach, Manhattan Beach, Hermosa Beach
Level Contributor
18,334 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Fireworks for the fourth

Redondo Beach is located next to Torrance. They have fireworks at the beach that can be seen from either side or the streets in back. There will be crowds all over LA, as not every city is allowed to have fireworks, so areas that do have them,have people coming out to watch them.

Southern California
Level Contributor
10,710 posts
1 review
Save Reply
2. Re: Fireworks for the fourth

Not sure about this year but in the past they have had them at Charles Wilson Park in Torrance. San Pedro also has them a bit past the 22nd streeet marina (used to be able to see them from the balcony of my old apartment) but not sure what the weather will be like on the 4th. I live in San Pedro at the south end of town and today it is very grey with no sign of the sun so far, although the past week the weather has been sunny. Just hard to tell.

Pennsylvania
Level Contributor
51 posts
79 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Fireworks for the fourth

Thanks. We went to Redondo Beach, parked for free on the streets around 6 pm, brought a picnic from the Hong Kong Bakery on Main St in Carson, and then strolled north to the lagoon area to sit on some rocks for a front row seat of the fireworks that started at 9. On the walk back to the car along the beach, we got to see a bonus show

Manhattan Beach...
Destination Expert
for Los Angeles, Redondo Beach, Manhattan Beach, Hermosa Beach
Level Contributor
18,334 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Fireworks for the fourth

CC94,

Thanks for getting back to us, we always like to hear how our information worked out for visitors. I heard it was a nice display, my sister and family were on their boat to watch them from the Marina there, next to the lagoon.

Hope the rest of your trip went well..

Reply to: Fireworks for the fourth
Get notified by e-mail when a reply is posted