We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Templeton vs Cambria for Lodging

Tampa, Fl
Level Contributor
50 posts
90 reviews
Save Topic
Templeton vs Cambria for Lodging

I'll be visiting the area next week for a couple of nights. I'm very torn between staying in Cambria vs. Templeton or Paso Robles. The wine country is my primary goal and yet I'm concerning that it will be very hot. Cambria, ~30 mintues away will be much cooler, being on the coast. I found B&Bs in both areas that have openings and I'm anxious to nail something down before they fill up. any thoughts?

San Francisco
Level Contributor
36,629 posts
26 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Templeton vs Cambria for Lodging

If wine country is your goal then that's where I'd stay. Yes, Paso area is much warmer than the coast ... but it's not humid. If you can do summers in Tampa, you'll be fine.

San Diego
Destination Expert
for San Diego
Level Contributor
63,217 posts
68 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Templeton vs Cambria for Lodging

I agree with Sal. IF wine tasting is your priority then stay near /in Paso.

The road between Paso Robles and Cambria is a winding one and I wouldn't drive it after tasting.

3. Re: Templeton vs Cambria for Lodging

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 2:16 am, January 07, 2011
Get answers to your questions about Templeton