We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Temecula in late January!

Which Temecula hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Tijuana, Mexico
Level Contributor
8 posts
11 reviews
Save Topic
Temecula in late January!

Hi everyone,

I am planning a trip with my mom, sister and a couple of friends. We will be driving from Tijuana to get to know the wineries there.

Do you recommend any winery in particular and somewhere to eat?

I know it is going to be cold, also another question is... are the roads safe to drive around the area or does it snow?

Thank you so much.

Los Angeles...
Level Contributor
1,131 posts
93 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Temecula in late January!

No snow unless you go up into the mountains. Some of the wineries offer different varieties. Check this out:

www.temeculawines.org/wineries-vineyards/

Tijuana, Mexico
Level Contributor
8 posts
11 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Temecula in late January!

Thank you for your quick response! :) should be a fun ride! Thanks Koda.

Temecula, California
Level Contributor
26 posts
Save Reply
3. Re: Temecula in late January!

Hi Brenda,

There is definitely no concern with snow or ice on the roads out here in Temecula Valley. The rain shouldn't pose too much of a challenge either if it is raining.

You can find a listing of wineries at - temeculacvb.com/visitors/…

Also you can call our visitor center and get information about which wineries or restaurants are best for views, pricing or your particular taste. You can call - 1-888-363-2852 and speak with someone at the Temecula Visitor Center.

Tijuana, Mexico
Level Contributor
8 posts
11 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Temecula in late January!

Thank you so much for your help! I am already so exited to be visiting the city! thanks.

5. Re: Temecula in late January!

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 2:16 am, January 18, 2014