We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Had a great Temecula wine tour with Have Fun Tours

Ottawa, Canada
Level Contributor
13 posts
80 reviews
Save Topic
Had a great Temecula wine tour with Have Fun Tours

Trip Advisor wouldn't let me add "Have Fun Tours" as a new attraction on their site (I didn't have enough info, it seems??) but suggested I post it in the Forums. So that's what I'm doing.

My boyfriend & I spent a week in Dana Point with my retired parents for their 50th anniversary. As a surprise, I wanted to book a wine tour in Temecula. But I didn't want any of us to have to drive. Finding a company that would pick us up in Dana Point was tough. But I was lucky enough to find Have Fun Tours..... Jill & Lou Nese are fantastic.

Lou picked us up in the morning in their Mercedes Sprinter van (super comfy, great visibility) and was our fabulous guide for the rest of the day. We stopped in Temecula to wander the main drag (it's a charming place) and then we started the wine tour. He took us to 4 different wineries, (2 in the morning and after a wonderful lunch, another 2). He had some 2 for 1 coupons for us to use, and made sure we connected with the best staff members in the tasting rooms. He was a joy to spend the day with and willing to adapt the day and our stops to whatever we wanted. He made numerous recommendations, all of which we followed, and he didn't steer us wrong. He also surprised my folks with a lovely (and delicious) "Happy 50th Anniversary" cake at lunch time.

Their website is in development, but for info, you can email them at info@HaveFunTours.com or call them at (714) 658-2291.

This was one of our favourite days during our vacation. I highly recommend adding it to your agenda!!

Temecula
Level Contributor
43 posts
18 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Had a great Temecula wine tour with Have Fun Tours

Shasta, my guess is that the post wasn't allowed because this company is not a Temecula-based operations, being from Orange County about an hour and a half away. They offer Hollywood tours, Getty Museum tours, etc. Although clearly they offer wine tours to Temecula among their many offerings, and based on your experience they deserve kudos for their service. But if all companies who offer tours to Temecula were listed, there would be well over 50!

The companies who focus exclusively or primarily on Temecula Wine Tours are listed on the Temecula Winegrowers Association website here: temeculawines.org/plan-your-trip/transportat…

2. Re: Had a great Temecula wine tour with Have Fun Tours

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 5:23 am, May 01, 2013