We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Hotwire hotels in Temecula

Which Temecula hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Michigan
Destination Expert
for Alaska
Level Contributor
3,071 posts
208 reviews
Save Topic
Hotwire hotels in Temecula

I have checked my usual resources for Hotwire hotels in Temecula, but the most recent I could find was September, 2008. Just wondering if anyone has made a purchase on Hotwire lately, and what hotel you got and what star level it was?

Thanks.

Temecula
Level Contributor
42 posts
5 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Hotwire hotels in Temecula

I am from there, so I have never had to get a hotel, but I can help you if you have questions about any of the hotels in the area.

Minneapolis, MN
1 post
Save Reply
2. Re: Hotwire hotels in Temecula

I have a question about the Temecula Creek Inn.

I am seeing mixed reviews on trip advisor. We are coming in from Mn for wedding and what to be happy with the resort we pick.. do you have any suggestions?

Michigan
Destination Expert
for Alaska
Level Contributor
3,071 posts
208 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Hotwire hotels in Temecula

We are also coming in for a wedding. We have been told by the locals that the Hampton Inn is very nice. It is a bit pricier than what we want to pay, which is why I was seeking info about hotwire. We have also been told that the Holiday Inn Express is decent.

Michigan
Destination Expert
for Alaska
Level Contributor
3,071 posts
208 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Hotwire hotels in Temecula

Also, when reading reviews on TA,do not put much weight on any that are written by someone with just one post. Look at the reviews written by people with multiple posts. These will likely give you the most accurate idea of what the place is like.

Fort Smith, Arkansas
Level Contributor
128 posts
18 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Hotwire hotels in Temecula

how about the extended stay america? safe area? thank you

Michigan
Destination Expert
for Alaska
Level Contributor
3,071 posts
208 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Hotwire hotels in Temecula

<<<<how about the extended stay america? safe area? thank you>>>>>

We have been told it is a nice lodging. Just know there is no breakfast, pool, or daily maid service.

7. Re: Hotwire hotels in Temecula

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 1:20 am, October 31, 2009